Monday, December 6, 2010

Changes.

I'm new at this whole blogging thing, but I have a good feeling about it. I think it's going to be sort of therapeutic. I've been through a lot in my short (almost) 21 years and I think I have a lot to offer people.

My life is crazy. You know the statistics that quote "such and such only happens to one in a million people"? I'm the one in a million. I've learned to roll with it. My life is an adventure. So here's to embarking on a new one. To kick this off, here's 10 things you should know about me.

1. In the words of my mother, "at the end of the day, all you've got left is family". And mine mean the world to me. 
2. You know that saying you never know whatcha got until it's gone? I've lived it. Multiple times. And, it turns out it's true. 
3. I may never get this Jesus thing right, but I have made up my mind to die trying.
4. I want more than anything to be a Mom. 
5. I am currently in Nursing school. I  never imagined doing anything else. Secretly I never believed I'd be able to do it. I only have 3 semesters left.
6. I laugh loud, love lots, and live large
7. I believe how you live your days is how you live your life. none of us are guaranteed tomorrow
8. I enjoy working out. Zumba is my thang.
shake whatcha momma gave ya. thanks mom :o) 
9. i have love and lost greatly. 
it has taught me so much about myself & i don't regret any of it. 
10. i struggle with the concept of God's grace and love. 
i can't believe He loves me. i am so lucky. 

so that's me. well, some of me. there will be lots more to come. thanks for embarking on this journey with me! 

2 comments: